Don’t retire, rewire?
Have faith in yourself and in your future. How strong is your faith? Most people don't lack intelligence they simply lack faith. How about start digging for your gold or diamond mine during the half time? The second half is the most important half. Do we ever remember the score during the first half? Finish big, finish strong.
1. The second half is the best half of life. Have you reached retirement age but not retirement money?
2. Give your life to a worthy cause. What is a cause you would be willing to die for?
3. Fight for a worthy cause. Are you winning the war wagging in your mind?
4. We all have two voices talking with us. Why are you listening to the screaming voice condemning and criticizing you?
5. Reach deep inside you and turn down that negative voice. Why do we pay any attention at all to our negative voice?
6. Whatever voice you consult determines your future. What voice are you consulting on a continuous basis?
7. Your habits become your destiny and determine your legacy. What is the legacy you will be leaving behind?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)