God alone has the right to judge the heart of us.
1. Appearances are misleading; we still know little about what is inside of a man. Why then do we judge others based on outer appearances?
2. Most immigrants had a vision even before arriving in America. How come born Americans no longer have a vision?
3. What we do with our lives will endure longer than gold. What is the ripple effect of one human life?
4. We are all tested in this life. Are you getting ready for the tests of relationship, motive, and love?
5. We all are in this earth for a purpose greater than ourselves. Are you willing to lay down your life for a friend?
6. Learn to be a great steward to manage the master’s eternal assets. Are you being a good steward of what has been entrusted to you?
7. True assets come from talents, strengths, personality, interests. Are you leveraging your assets?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)