The nuggets today come with a punch. Truth is neither positive nor negative; it is just truth. Think and reflect upon these nuggets. If you like them, share with others so we can make the world a better place for our children and grandchildren.
1. Those who pursue excellence will influence the influencers. Can you imagine the ripple effect of your excellence?
2. Nothing worthwhile should come easily. We only get to keep what we give away. Can you imagine compounding what we give away?
3. Bareness in any area is our invitation to excel. The hungry heart is the one who hears the best. Have you ever thought about turning your areas of struggles into your areas of strength?
4. The truth is usually found in the tension of two conflicting realities. Is that the truth?
5. We are all in Ministry; to use all our talents to lessen the burden of others. Our rewards are directly proportional to the level of fulfillment of our calling. What percent of your time do you spend fulfilling your calling?
6. It is easy to find dirt in other people’s lives; it takes wisdom to find the gold blended with the dirt and bring it to the surface. Servants bring a multitude of benefits into the reach of the common man. Have you thought about developing the ability to find abilities in others?
7. The course of history is changed by those who serve with the heart of a king and rule with the heart of a servant. Wisdom is to know what role to fulfill at the proper time. What roles have you been called to fulfill?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)