Time Is Greater Than Money
1. You are today the results of the values instilled in you as a child. Is the person you are today proud of the kid you were then?
2. One individual can make a difference. What is the positive difference you are making in the lives of others?
3. Time is NOT equal money. Are you trading the best years of your life for just money?
4. Get a vision much bigger than your reality. How hungry area you for what you want?
5. Be a script breaker of the crazy cycle. What is the script you are following?
6. Success is discipline; pure and simple. Significance is duty to a great cause.
7. You never get disciplined until you know why. Why do people wait for the world to discipline them?
8. Dreams come true when you are true to your dreams. Are you committed to your dreams?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)