Fears or Desires?
Are we focusing on our fears or on the true desires of our hearts?
1. Always have your desire to learn greater than your fear to lose. What would you like to learn if unlimited time and money were available to you?
2. Fears and worries have the highest cost in our lives. When worry and fear hit you, pray. What are your greatest fears?
3. Let’s give time to our friends not our critics. What percent of your time are you giving to your friends?
4. Adversity shapes our lives. What were the greatest setbacks in your life and how did they shape who you are today?
5. Let’s focus only on what we want to see and happen in our lives. Who will you be 10 years from now and what will you be doing?
6. The greatest levels of motivation are purpose, destiny, and legacy. How much knowledge are you leaving to future generations? What are you going to be remembered by?
7. If God is far from us now it is because we moved away from Him. What are you doing to move close to Him? If all else fails, try putting Him at the center of your life and see what happens.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)