Got a Pursuit
We can pursue excellence or live for and in the midst of generalities. It is always our choice.
Thinking is everything. Great information leads to great thinking and great thinking leads to great results. Thinking is the key to the essence of who we are, what we do, and what we become. We are the product of our own thinking. What are you thinking?
1. When you do evil unto others you bring evil into yourself. What are you doing onto others?
2. Attitude is the key to unleash the potential of reason. Have you checked your attitude today?
3. Retirement isn't about resting on the couch watching the tube. What are you going to do with the most important half of your life?
4. We all should approach life with a childlike wonder. Where does your sense of wonder comes from?
5. The soul is alive when the mind is engaged in the pursuit of excellence. What is your pursuit?
6. Worries prolong and accentuate our misfortunes. Why don't you rise above your circumstances and do something great with what you were given?
7. It takes discipline to shift our focus from the things we can’t control to the ones we can. What are you obsessed to control?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)