Pure and Simple EGO
EGO stands for Edging God Out of our center. EGO sets in and grows when we put all but God at the center of our lives. Why not stop protecting what is stopping us from greatness?
1. Great books allow you to see the world through the eyes of the writers. Is there a better way to improve your vision?
2. Love, like trust, is earned. Can you force love?
3. Relinquish your EGO if you want to live a great life. Why is surrendering so powerful?
4. Lasting trauma comes from not learning the lessons in our suffering. How quick are you willing to learn the lessons and move on?
5. Be a collector of happy memories. Are you collecting a memory each and every day?
6. Moments of happiness and joy are the reservoirs you need during your trials. How full is your reservoir?
7. Always add new insights and acquire new skills; an extra language is worth another million. What better assets to accumulate than skills and abilities?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)