1. Eternal rewards come later based on what you do today. Have you done the work to deserve the eternal rewards available to you?
2. You will be reimbursed in full for what you did on His behalf. What are you willing to do for others in His name?
3. Private prayer is the most valuable action to you and to Him. We become what we pray. Why then don’t we pray more to become what we dream to be?
4. Work diligently to increase your eternal value. What kind of portfolio are you building for His Kingdom?
5. When it is all said and done make sure that more is done than said. Are you planning to have your own awards ceremony at eternity? Who would come to your ceremony?
6. Work to earn your position in His organization. Are you looking forward to meeting your Savior in person?
7. All we have done for Him will be completely apparent. Why do we think we can hide our imperfections if we know that He knows all about everything?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)