Live or Leave It
1. Be prepared to be resilient and persistent in LIFE. Is there any other way?
2. Love them first, desiccate later. Why not meet people where they are at?
3. If you don’t think you need other people, think again, they need you. Why are we so selfish?
4. Love only endures when it is growing. Why are we so afraid of pain?
5. Risk is always worth the effort. Why are we so afraid to risk?
6. If we play it safe we will completely miss LIFE. Why do we play it safe?
7. The challenge and motivation for personal growth comes from imbalance. Feeling lack of balance yet?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)