Choose to be a warrior instead of being a worrier.
1. You are in command. How about focusing on what you can control? You can control the thoughts you have, the images you visualize, and the actions the take.
2. Plug in your GPS. Speed up your success journey by connecting with your subconscious mind. Prevent distractions and side trips.
3. Create the blue prints. Our subconscious mind stores the images, the blueprints of what we are to create in reality.
4. Create your faith. Choose to accomplish great things with your life instead of resigning to fate. What is your destiny? What is the one phrase that will describe your life? Think about it, create a mental image, and go create it for the world to see so they may believe.
5. Go for excellence. Raise the bar on yourself. We can only perform to the level we expect ourselves to perform.
6. Use the right programing. Whose program are you using? If we don’t consciously program our subconscious mind, others gladly will.
7. Pay the price. We don’t value what we don’t put effort (time and/or money) into it. The cost of failure is much higher than the price of success; you cannot afford not to pay the price of success.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of PhalanxCo-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)