Feed the goose that lays the golden eggs!
1. Find the goose. You are the goose. From neck down we are all worth minimum wage. Stop wasting money in the wrong feed for your goose.
2. Find the right feed. Are you investing enough in yourself? What are you feeding your brain? What sorts of foods are you choosing for your brain? Our brains need the right foods not the wrong feed.
3. Don’t starve the goose. The current education systems focus on training, the science of business and life. The synthetic feed lacks the proper nutrition. The goose wants to learn how to choose his own feed yet the world keeps throwing the wrong feed at its face. Can't you see the goose is upset? Learn how to think properly instead of accepting into junk thinking.
4. Feed the goose. A self-directed education system focuses on real education, the art and science of business and life. Mastering the art and the science of feeding the goose is the key. Feed daily doses of the right food for your brain.
5. Keep the goose healthy. Feed regular doses of the right feed for your golden goose. Get on a self-directed education system that gives you the courage to fix yourself. The right nutrition will sustain you through the journey and allow the goose to lay the daily golden eggs.
6. Protect the goose. Reject the wrong feed. Become a system thinker if you want to thrive on uncertainty, prepare for spontaneity, deal with ambiguity, and resolve conflicts. Protect your thinking from being fed the wrong food.
7. Keep the goose alive. Keep the golden goose properly fed. Money does not motivate people, helping people achieve their dreams does. Pleasure is the wrong feed; purpose is the right feed. Big dreams are what keep the golden goose alive! Never live another day without a dream.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)