We don’t lack intelligence, we lack dreams. Simple yet few get it.
1. Dream. Plan with positive intent and put massive action behind it.
2. Process. Planning, action, checking, and adjusting transform anyone’s life.
3. Resistance. All champions are criticized and attached by non-achievers.
4. Accept. To live without criticism is to commit to nothing and do nothing.
5. Direction. Our lives only change direction when we take full responsibility for our actions and results.
6. Pitfalls. There are many pitfalls when we enter any endeavor halfway.
7. Commit. Total commitment produces miracles.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)