1. Purpose. Our lives will only change direction when we seize the helm. Who is really running your life? Be honest! Is it your purpose or your paycheck?
2. Manifest. We were all born to manifest the greatness inside us. What is your manifest?
3. Dream. What would you do with your life if you could do anything? The day we stop dreaming is the day we start dying.
4. Pension. We all ought to leave this earth not on a pension but on a purpose. How significant will your pension be when inflation hits it?
5. Money. The legacy we leave is based on what we do with our discretionary time and money. It does not matter how much money we make, what matters is what we do with what we keep.
6. Priorities. Are you living by your priorities or by your obligations? Think and do something about it.
7. Excellence. Leaders refuse the temptation of living a mediocre life. Mediocrity is for cowards. Excellence is for those making history!
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)