Are You a Leader?
1. Belief. Leaders know who they are and know why they believe in what they believe. Belief is all or nothing. Lukewarm does not cut it! How well do you know who you are?
2. Problems. Leaders lead when facing problems and adversities; that’s the time they are needed the most. Do you show up when hell break loose?
3. Commitment. Leaders are always committed to giving an excellent performance. Do you make your performance always greater than your applause?
4. Expectancy. Leaders anticipate the future with passion for what is to come. Do you live with that kind of passion?
5. Responsibility. Leaders emerge after taking responsibility without making excuses, placing blame or running for cover. How strong is your ability to respond to a crisis?
6. Persistence. Persistence is self-discipline in action. Nothing takes place of persistence. How far are you willing to go before you give in?
7. Purpose and meaning. Your lifetime income and profit is measured by how well you fulfill your purpose in life. Do you get up in the morning excited about your purpose?
You can be part of the needed leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)