How are you going to savor your victories without struggles?
1. Purpose and calling. Find out what make you you. Dig those dreams out of you. In your uniqueness you will find your potential, your passion, and your profit; intersect the three and you find your purpose at the core. Find your calling and become the minority who make a positive difference in the lives of others.
2. Solitude. Never let your solitude turn into aloneness. Silence and solitude are the privilege of the great minds. Solitude followed by action leads to great respect for yourself and for others.
3. Growth. Work harder on you than on your endeavors. Think of yourself as the core product you sell. Yes, you are selling nothing but yourself in all that you do.
4. Study. It takes conscious effort on deciding what to read, whom to be with, what to pray for, and who to counsel with.
5. Choices. Wise choices are the key to make our hearts grow in love, in peace, in grace, and in kindness. Decisions have a compound effect in your life.
6. Goals. A goal is an attack on the status quo. Set goals and achieve them by having a detailed written plan implemented with a proven process.
7. Victory. Dreams are always followed by struggles. Victories come to those that persevere through the struggles. We only value what we struggle to get.
God never picks superstars to do His works. Be glad to have struggles. Find the truth in your struggles and you will find your greatness. Your calling is likely disguised somewhere in there.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)