Money is one of the most misunderstood tools available to mankind.
1. Be courageous. A society that stops producing the right wealthy heroes loses its courage. Money is a reward for doing honorable deeds.
2. Money as a reward. Money rewards proper thinking and the right actions.
3. Money safety. When you eat the seeds is there anything left for planting?
4. Invest. Are you using your hard earned money for investments or for expenses? Are you spending less than you make every month so there is money left for investing?
5. Bad money. The worse use of money is to take on debt to finance your addictions, entertainment, and recreations.
6. Money is a great tool. Think of money as a means to a proper end.
7. Be financially fit. Resolve to grow your financial understanding if you want to get off the titter totter of trading time for money.
You can be part of the needed leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)