Are you a value creator or a value destroyer?
1. All business boils down to relationships. All fortunes begin with providing exceptional personal services. All business is personal. People do business with people they like.
2. We all work on commission. Money is a by-product from the services we provide to improve the lives of others. Imagine if we all get paid a commission in exchange for the value we provide.
3. Deliver more value than the rewards you receive. Our rewards are directly proportional to the quality and quantity of service we provide.
4. Luck always follows hard work. Luck is laboring under correct knowledge. Poor stands for people overlooking opportunities repeatedly.
5. Busyness is really bad for business. Will you just work all the time you are working? Distraction is the enemy of productivity.
6. Know what only you can do and do it well. All successful people have a sense of purpose and direction in all areas of their lives. They took the time to go to their core and discover what they were born to become. Then they went on a journey to become the person they decided to become.
7. Take complete control of the content of your conscious mind. Then learn to connect your conscious mind with your subconscious mind.
You can be part of the needed leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)