Genius is to take the complex turn into simple so the common mind can understand. Christ did that through parables.
What are you living for?
1. How trustworthy are you? The quality of your life is proportional to the number of trusted relationships you have. Invest time in building unbreakable relationships.
2. How flexible are you? Be like a reed, able to bend without breaking. Flexibility is important since things never go exactly as you planned.
3. Are you mastering your trade? Practice what you want to master until it feels effortless to you and looks natural to the untrained eye. It is fine to be a jack of all trades as long as you are a master of one.
4. Are you living for a purpose or pleasures? Live to relive life's priceless moments while creating new ones.
5. Who is your life coach? Consider remodeling your life by working with a life custom designer, a life coach. A coach can see in you what you cannot see in yourself.
6. Are you comfortable with being uncomfortable? Compassion only comes from living in discomfort. Now is not the time to be comfortable. Get out in the trenches and help those in desperate need of help.
7. Are you risk averse? Now is the perfect time to take risks because the world is telling you to play it safe. Swim against the current until the current turns in your favor!
You can be part of the needed leadership revolution by sharing these nuggets with others. Pay it forward!
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)