Life can be what we desire it to be
1. Honest compliments are powerful gifts that cost nothing. Who have you complimented today?
2. If you are curious and enthusiastic and over 50 expect criticism and envy. Critics are necessary, just don’t listen to them?
3. Joy is found in the adventure of the moment and in the most common places. A great life is made up of joyous moments.
4. Be highly encouraged by what you don’t know. Our education starts when we think we know everything.
5. See counsel only if you plan to do something with it. Why seek advice to go on and do nothing about it?
6. Our subconscious mind software is powerful. Is your mind being run by outdated software infected with multiple viruses?
7. We keep young by being challenged by changes and motivated by our dreams. What makes you get up in the morning with a zest for life?
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)