Can you imagine being able to see and having no vision?
We only start living when we can see clearly with our mind instead of our eyes.
Here are today's 7 daily nuggets. enjoy them!
1. The heaviest weight is the weight of guilt. Tears help to clear a real man’s vision. Have you thought about unloading the weight you have been carrying?
2. True fun is found where there is true love. Love to live, love to learn, love to serve. Why are you here?
3. Compassion is always present where there is kindness and forgiveness. Can you think of a situation where you demonstrated compassion? How did it feel?
4. Respond to criticism with empathy. Hard to do but very effective. Have you tried it before?
5. Never go back to your past to get advice for your future. Live forward instead of backwards. Go to those that have been where you want to go to get advice. They may tell you where the land mines are. Did you know that live backwards is e-v-i-l?
6. Always give more than you ask for. It’s called value. Why not be a person of value?
7. Life without dreams becomes pretty mundane. Put a date to your dreams so they can turn into goals. Area your dreams clearly defined and dated? How can you date your dreams if your dreams don’t have a date?
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)