Pain + Patience = Prosperity
1. Pain and anxiety are warnings of positive things to come. Are you willing to endure the pain to grow and the patience to wait for the prize?
2. Loving and trusting relationships are our greatest possessions. How much time and money are you investing in your relationships?
3. Patience allows us to discover those who cherish us. Are you willing to love others where they are at?
4. Our freedoms should be guarded each and every day. What are you doing to protect our precious freedoms?
5. We only start living when we are ready to die at any moment. Are you then ready to start living?
6. There are certain truisms that just must be accepted. Why are you putting under scrutiny things that should simply be accepted?
7. Patience is no longer a common trait in our culture. Why not break the mold and demonstrate patience in an impatient world?
Let’s apply what we learn here and share these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.
Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)