At some point in our lives we all hit difficulties, obstacles, storms, and what seem unsurmountable at the time. Look beyond the obstacles, look on the other side of them, and you will see what you are looking for. Success only comes after failure. Success is always found on the other side of inconvenience.
Never forget that spring comes after winter.
The nuggets today offer hope through 7 words to reflect and act. Enjoy them!
1. Lead. Pull, don’t push others.
2. Rascal. Be the brain others rejected to become the brain they wished they kept.
3. Value. What are you really offering the world?
4. Vision. Hold on to your vision; it is the most valuable asset you have.
5. Serve. The more you yield the more power you have.
6. Persuade. A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
7. Influence. Influence is like love, the more you give the more you have.
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)