FOR ASPIRING LEADERS
1. Listeners. Leaders look, they observe with heart and feelings.
2. Emotional. Leaders bond, they recognize humanity in others.
3. Aware. Leaders are situational, they question as they inspire others.
4. Doers. Leaders are action-driven, flexible, humorous, role model for character as they do what they say.
5. Empowering. Leaders are givers of feedback and tough love.
6. Responsible. Leaders are resolute risk takers with conscious and a solid core.
7. Synergistic. Leaders create their luck by synchronizing and attracting desired results from expressing their souls, their humanity.
How would you rate yourself in the seven qualities above? Give a 1 for not in me and a 10 for fully embedded in me for each of the seven qualities. Total is between 7 and 70.
Which quality do you embody the most? Which one do you embody the least?
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)