The author Oliver DeMille in his latest book, We Hold These Truths To Be Self-Evident, explains why we are losing our freedoms. Here are 7 nuggets I gleaned from reading the work from this great freedom fighter:
1. We are losing our freedoms very fast.
2. Our founding fathers created a free nation because they understood freedom.
3. Our culture is purposefully being dumbed down.
4. Our government keeps growing and breaking the natural laws essential to a free nation.
5. Our nation’s problems grow in proportion to the growth of our government.
6. We will never fix our problems until we obey the natural laws, the laws above humanity.
7. We must understand natural laws and old those above manmade laws if we are to remain free.
Learn the 12 natural laws that our government is breaking: the law of supremacy, authority, limits, delegation, force, decline, power, gaps, vital few, liberty, economy, and the law of progress.
Freedom requires entrepreneurial thinking, character, creativity, innovation, initiative, ingenuity, and tenacity.
There is power in applying the knowledge in DeMille’s latest book. Get the book, read it, study it, and apply the 12 essential laws so we can remain free as a nation.
Those who are free and don’t fight for those who aren't will lose their freedom.
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)