Are you working on the best version of yourself? Today’s nuggets are a bit tough but not as tough as the winter we are having right now. Take them for they carry truth for all of us to become better. Apply them in your life so 2014 can be the best year of your life.
1. We are all free to alter who we are anytime. Why wait to be a better you?
2. We are responsible for the results we have in our lives. If you don’t like the results in your life, why not change your ways?
3. Love reveals you to you. Do you like who you see in the mirror?
4. Face your Goliaths and deal with them. Guess who attracted the Goliaths in the first place?
5. Never relinquish your individuality. Why sell yourself short? You are worth a lot more than you think.
6. Deep silence allows you to listen with your heart. What is your heart telling you?
7. Few things of lasting value happen without conflict and strong resistance. Are you willing to deal with conflicts and break through the resistance?
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)