Thinking the Right Thoughts
Though Nuggets for the Day. Knowing and not living is not knowing.
1. Your life will only change when you choose to change your thinking. Are you a voracious reader and an independent thinker?
2. Formal education is only valuable when it leads you to self-education. Have noticed that self-educated people become producers instead of dependents/exploiters?
3. Go from dependent to independent to interdependent. How interdependent are you?
4. Become an entrepreneur so you can go from vision to mission to purpose. Are you living your purpose yet?
5. Be a fanatic about personal discipline to achieve your dreams. Why not discipline yourself instead of leaving it to the world to do it for you?
6. Have productive paranoia and be empirically creative. How fast are you learning and applying what you learned?
7. Get a mentor so you can apply what you learn to make your dreams a reality. Would you want the lifestyle of your mentor (s)?
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)