Destiny comes from laboring under correct knowledge. We create our own luck. We cannot become who we want to be without changing. Change is the only constant throughout our lives. Why not embrace change instead of fighting it?
1. Our destiny is chosen on a daily basis. What are your daily choices based on?
2. Focus on who you want to become instead of what you do. Do you really know who do you want to become?
3. Challenge the status quo. Become a better person instead of protecting your ego. Why are you protecting your ego?
4. We cannot change what we can tolerate. What are the things in your life that you are tolerating and would like to change forever?
5. The right information is what is missing to change your life. Are you plugging in the right information on a daily basis?
6. Life is all about what we make it to be. What is your legacy going to be?
7. We were all created with a dream in our hearts. What is your dream burning inside you?
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)