Know Who You Are
Understand who you are so you can understand others.
1. Forget yourself if you want to see yourself more clearly. Why not try to get out of yourself for a change?
2. Love has the power to heal old wounds. Are you in need of healing?
3. Complaining will never improve anything. So why complain? Be a problem solver.
4. Don’t be such a stranger to yourself. How well do you know who you are?
5. Despite our many imperfections we can still harness the power of love. Have you felt the power of love? Know the different kinds of love.
6. You will only have true compassion after being through the deep valley of despair. Are we there yet? Suffering is a divine favor. It is only through suffering we find our greatness.
7. We only get our life back by giving it away for the benefit of others. Why don’t you try it?
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)