7 Diamond Nuggets
1. We can only make others better by being better ourselves. Are you serving as a good example?
2. Forgive others and be a bridge builder. Why break the bridge you may need to pass yourself?
3. There is no happiness without sacrifice. Are you sacrificing yourself for the benefit of others?
4. The game of life was not created to be played alone. Are you humble enough to ask for help when you are in need?
5. Our unhappiness comes from the false idea of the happiness of others. Could the greener grass on the other side be due to weeds of the same color?
6. Personal growth occurs in spurts. Do you have the patience to endure the necessary pain that precedes growth?
7. Never judge others by what they don’t know. Better to judge them by what they do know and don’t apply. Are you at least applying what you do know?
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)