Where does your power comes from?
1. Have faith, you are bigger than any of your problems. We don’t lack intelligence, we lack faith. Increase your faith and your problems become smaller.
2. God’s delays are not His denials. His timeline is normally different than ours.
3. Today is the day He made, rejoice and be glad in it. Count your blessings instead of going through the day moaning and groaning.
4. If God be with you, who can be against you? Imagine having that much power available to you.
5. You can do anything by using His power that flows through you. How big is your dream for His glory?
6. Appreciate all blessings bestowed upon you. Can you count your 100 blessings? I bet you can. You will never be the same again.
7. You are the cumulative effect of your simple acts. Are you doing as many acts of kindness as you can?
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)