Take IM off the IM-POSSIBLE
1. If you want a great life seek help from those that have one and do the work to deserve it.
Are you humble enough to ask for help?
2. Sacrifice without destination and purpose is pure punishment.
How can you be blessed without sacrificing for a worthy dream?
3. When you sacrifice to help others get their dreams you get yours.
What is burning inside you?
4. Belong to a community with a nurturing environment that promotes excellence. Why not step out of the current of mediocrity and chase something that matters?
5. We get what God pictures for us by visualizing and going after it.
Have you earned what God has in store for you?
6. You wake up today with the things you said thank you for yesterday.
Have you counted all your blessings today?
7. Learn from your mentor enough to make you uncomfortable to take appropriate actions.
How uncomfortable are you?
Can you share the nuggets with others?
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.
Be a giver in a world of takers!
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)