1. If you are going to dream, dream big and dream on purpose. Why not dream dreams that have the power to move you?
2. Overcome the barriers that are holding you back. Why not cut the anchors holding you back?
3. A great business makes the dreams of prosperity real. Why not put your energy into something that matters?
4. Never under estimate the value of what you are about to do. Why not leverage the ripple effect?
5. We set our own limitations. Why are you limiting your expectations?
6. You can own material things as long as they don’t own you. Why not make a list of the things that you own and the ones the own you?
7. The most valuable quality of a champion is endurance. Are you willing to stick all the way to the end no matter what?
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)