Soft Heart and Thick Skin
We can be in the world without being of the world. Average means being mediocre.
1. We hear 15,000 negatives about ourselves by young adulthood. What are you spreading to younger generations?
2. No wonder we spend a lifetime getting rid of negativity. What are you doing to get rid of your negativity?
3. Express more gratitude for what you do have. How often do you count your blessings?
4. Take positive action to fully open your heart. What are you doing to soften your heart?
5. We are only able to give what we love and teach what we know. Are you teachable?
6. Ability to communicate is the key to lasting relationships. How good a communicator are you?
7. Ability to forgive heals wounds and restores faith. Why are you a great forgiver?
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)