Love and Truth
1. We are all gifted in the ability to give love. Why not master this important ability?
2. Excellence is the pursuit of achievement. Is excellence one of your habits?
3. The more we give the more we get back. The world belongs to the givers not the receivers. What makes people think that are entitled to things?
4. Give more than you ask for. Eventually you will get more than you give. Why not give more than you ask for?
5. Lead with love and truth. What are your leadership traits?
6. Be in a business that truly changes lives. How many lives did you positively impact in 2013?
7. Learn how to prosper in any economic age. Why not think and act as an entrepreneur?
You are free to share these nuggets with others. We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)