Develop good habits and become their slave!
1. Are you developing good habits and using them to your advantage?
2. Are you using the right techniques during your practice?
3. Are you writing down everything that is important or just leaving to memory?
4. Did you know that memory often gets you in trouble by betraying you?
5. Are you buying into the excuses your memory is giving you?
6. Do you get up every morning excited about the opportunities the new day is bringing?
7. Are you in the habit of doing the more unpleasant things first?
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)