AS YOU THINK SO YOU SHALL BE!
Your best thinking got you where you are today. Changing our thinking is the key to set ourselves free to live the life we always wanted.
1. It is your choice to go out and earn what you want. You are the creator of your world.
2. Self-deception is the chief enemy of personal growth. Know what you don't know; it may be hurting you.
3. You are the creator of the obstacles in your life. Your sufferings become bearable once you see the blessings disguised in them. Remember that all conflicts are between you and God.
4. Serenity is the peace of God in you. Tap into the power of forgiveness, kindness, honesty, frankness, and generosity.
5. As you think so you shall be. Divine love pours in to those who accept it. Judging others is nothing more than your projecting yourself over others. Become an appreciator of beauty and see the beauty in others.
6. You can manifest within you all you need to live a significant life. You can either be an instrument of peace or war. Joy is the purest form of spiritual energy. Joy comes from living your God-given purpose.
7. You are the creator of the stories you live up to tell others. Your level of peace is in direct proportion to your inner level of spiritual conscientiousness.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)