Do you have what it takes to succeed?
If you don't, you can choose to develop the habit to succeed.
Use the key organs available to you. Your brain - knowledge, your heart - passion, and your fire - belly!
1. Establish lifelong patterns and new behaviors that allow you to become more successful.
2. Have a good plan of action. Know that failure is nothing but a way to get better.
3. Don’t fall in the trap that most people do of chasing pleasure and entertainment.
4. Understand that hard work is not fun. Resist the temptation to quit.
5. Transformation takes hard work and persistent effort. Keep your eye on the prize.
6. Mental toughness has nothing to do with how far you can push your physical strength. Mental toughness is all about doing the work when you don’t feel like doing it; it is doing the extra work consistently.
7. Toughness will get you to your destination. Persevere and persist and you will be known for achieving uncommon things.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)