SUCCESS TO SIGNIFICANCE V
It takes a career to be successful; it takes a lifetime to be significant!
The only substitute for hard work is smart work that follows hard work.
The most successful people are very familiar with failure.
Her goes another double barrel of nuggets:
1. Success comes from doing your bets; significance comes from expecting the best from others.
2. Success comes from paving dirt roads; significance comes from opening new roads for others.
3. Success comes from solving complex problems; significance comes from turning the complex into simple.
4. Success comes from climbing the tree to get the fruit; significance comes from planting a new orchard.
5. Success comes from making the possible useful; significance comes from making the impossible possible.
6. Success comes from creating a culture of doers; significance from creating a culture of believers.
7. Successful people take advantage of opportunities; significant people create the opportunities.
8. Successful people know how to do what they do; significant people know why they do what they do.
9. Success has to be won over and over; significance has to be won once.
10. Success is getting old without being used up; significance is being consumed by a great cause.
11. Success is setting yourself on fire so others can see you burn; significance is inspiring others to turn up their flame.
12. Success is making you indispensable; significance is being dispensed for the right cause.
13. Success comes when preparation dictates performance; significance comes when performance dictates preparation.
14. Success comes from sowing seeds of success; significance comes from sowing righteousness.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)