THE POWER OF LEADERSHIP – VI
OUR QUIET INNER VOICE IS THE VOICE OF GREATNESS
There is something divine about our inner voices! Leaders know how to turn up that quiet inner voice (the voice of greatness) and to turn down that loud negative voice (the voice of mediocrity) inside us. Leaders know that the right things are not hard to do; they simply are just easier not to do.
1. Leaders know that not learning from adversity is a recipe for failure.
2. Leaders believe in the necessity of making mistakes and seeing them as lessons for growth and progress.
3. Leaders know how to encourage openness and contrary views.
4. Leaders know how to be empowered and not imprisoned by their experiences.
5. Leaders know to create a culture that is just as intuitive, conceptual, synthesizing, and artistic as it is logical and analytical.
6. Leaders know how to create a culture that blends left brain managers with right brain leaders to leverage each other’s strength.
7. Leaders know that many can have visions, but the leaders are the ones that know how to trust their visions.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)