We can only make a difference by being different.
How can a person become uncommon in a common world?
What separates the common from the uncommon person?
How can a person live and uncommon life?
Here are 7 ways you can become uncommon:
1. Consistently work on yourself.
2. Set and achieve your goals.
3. Chase freedom by chasing your dreams.
4. Serve others and help them find and live their purpose, their cause.
5. Love others for who they are and see greatness in them; they will match your expectation.
6. Help others overcome the resistance to change and grow.
7. Develop strong relationships and help others do the same.
The common man achieves little.
There is no competition for a dream chaser and freedom fighter.
Be uncommon and leave a legacy for centuries to come.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)