THE POWER OF LEADERSHIP – IV
Leadership is about innovative learning to realize a vision. Leaders shape life instead of being shaped by it. Leaders are free to express themselves instead of proving themselves.
1. Leaders follow their heart and that is why they love who they are and what they do.
2. Leaders find visionary solutions to life and business problems.
3. Leaders master communication skills and sensitivity to people.
4. Leaders value arts education; the innovative learning by doing.
5. Leaders value self-education by filling in the gaps of their traditional education via reading, reflecting, and applying what they learn from self-discovery.
6. Leaders discover their deep roots; there they find the ingredients they need to sustain a healthy life.
7. Leaders don’t count on their MBAs; they are self-educated.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)