Apathy leads to dependence.
Dependence lead to bondage.
Whining, complaining and blaming are killing our nation! Let’s take more responsibility for fixing ourselves first.
1. There is no success without sacrifice. Pain is an indication of what we need to fix.
2. Champions are born in the valleys. Never sacrifice what you need in the future for what you want now.
3. Success is achieved in centimeters not kilometers. The road of a champion is paved with the right pebbles, nuggets of wisdom, carefully applied over time.
4. The enemy of today’s success is yesterday’s success. Good is the enemy of great.
5. Be contentment with what you have not who you are. Always be working on the next and better version of yourself.
6. No advice works unless you do. Take action. Action kills all fears.
7. Act like the people you want to attract. Be someone worthy of others to follow.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)