Want more of a good thing?
A double dose of nuggets today! Let me know if you agree or disagree?
1. Success is looking forward to each day; significance is looking upward to Him.
2. Success is defeating the enemy; significance is befriending the enemy.
3. Success is being at the top of the pyramid; significance is being at the bottom of an inverted pyramid.
4. Success comes from persevering; significance comes from volunteering.
5. Success comes from talking the walk; significance comes from listening when walking the talk.
6. Success comes from leveraging opportunities; significance comes from creating the opportunities.
7. Success comes from living a worthy purpose; significance comes from living for a worthy cause.
8. Success comes from eliminating one’s excuses; significance comes from helping others eliminate their excuses.
9. Success is getting up after every fall; significance is the continuous uplifting of others.
10. Success is growing old kind and humble; significance is growing old generous and graceful.
11. Success comes from toil and tolerance; significance comes from solitude and prayer.
12. Success is making good use of time; significance is sharing time gracefully.
13. Success is consistently having common sense; significance is applying God sense consistently.
14. Success comes from discovering and using our abilities; significance comes from recognizing the abilities in others.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)