THE POWER OF LEADERSHIP – VII
Leadership is character in motion!
1. Leaders know that their character is what inspires trust in others.
2. Leaders know how to find what is truest about them and stick to it.
3. Leaders know that identifying their own uniqueness is more important than identifying their similarities.
4. Leaders know the importance of having grace under pressure for those are the moments when their character is revealed.
5. Leaders know that knowing how to think and having clear motives and desires gives them a real advantage.
6. Leaders know that failure plus time equals humor.
7. Leaders know that excess intellectualization leads to paralysis.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)