Excellence is a habit of the mind, the soul, the spirit, and the heart.
1. Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of your services.
2. Are you always looking, daily, for ways to improve your services?
3. Effective communication is the best problem solver in the world and most of it is nonverbal.
4. Listening is the best way to gain trust and make other people more comfortable with us.
5. How good a listener are you and can you listen to what is not being said?
6. If your goal is to always be right, you will never be a good communicator.
7. Do you want to be right or do you want to positively influence others?
Additional nuggets from Justin Kaplan (thanks Justin for sharing):
Nothing is easy but who wants nothing.
Success is equal to standing up one more time than falling down.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)