THE POWER OF LEADERSHIP – V
Leadership is the ability to see context; how humanity is related. Leaders are entrepreneurs that learn the importance of reading, thinking, reflecting, listening, writing, and communicating. Leaders know that what they think determines what they become.
1. Leaders know the meaning of hope, will, purpose, competence, fidelity, care, and wisdom.
2. Leaders know to make a great life by understanding and living it.
3. Leaders know that innovative, entrepreneurial learning, is the way to realize their visions.
4. Leaders know that learning is supposed to be fun, active, passionate, and personal.
5. Leaders know that self-education produces conceptual skills; precursors of innovation and creation.
6. Leaders know that traveling changes perspective and helps to see the world from different angles.
7. Leaders know the importance of taking time to acquire and apply knowledge turning it into experienced lessons.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)