Why stop at success if significance is available?
1. Success comes from preparation, self-confidence, and action; significance comes from vision, orchestration, and recognition.
2. Success is having integrity, sincerity, and courtesy; significance is having charity, courage, and character.
3. Success is having willingness; significance is having steadfastness.
4. Success is reaching the destination; significance is taking others in the journey.
5. Success comes from application of knowledge; significance comes from utilization of imagination.
6. Success is finding a victory in every defeat; significance is finding the defeat in every victory.
7. Success is having an army on his side; significance is having the mighty God on her side.
8. Bonus – success comes from doing the right little things; significance comes from doing little things with great love.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)