Counting our blessings is a habit of the mind!
Have you counted your blessings today?
What are you thankful for?
1. Give thanks for the little you have and you shall have a lot more.
2. We have what we deserve; to have more we must be more.
3. Gratitude attracts abundance since gratitude is an act of faith.
4. Happiness and joy come to those who live a graceful and grateful life.
5. Gratitude cures many illnesses since it has medicinal powers.
6. Stop pouting and complaining; start counting and re-framing.
7. Gratitude and humanity are first cousins.
Gratitude comes from giving our time, our presence, and our caring.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others!
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)