In order to take ourselves to a bright new future we need to keep releasing new versions of ourselves. Resolve to release a new version of yourself in 2015.
1. Improved information. Get principle based information from the right sources.
2. Improved thinking. Study the information so you can fully understand it.
3. Improved actions. Apply the information in your daily living.
4. Improved results. Analyze the results and make adjustments.
5. Improved habits. Form new and better habits while replacing bad habits.
6. Improved character. Continuously work on your integrity, courage, relationships, and delivering what you promise.
7. Improved leader. Grow your level of influence. Let your life speak and speak from your life results.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy