The Wit and Wisdom of Ronald Reagan – 15
1. I've always thought that the common sense and wisdom of government were summed up in a sign they used to have hanging on the gigantic Hoover Dam. It said, “Government property, Do not remove.”
2. The needs of the new world economy are transcending political boundaries.
3. I've learned in Washington, that that’s the only place where sound travels faster than light.
4. Where but in Washington would they call the department that’s in charge of everything outdoors, everything outside, the Department of the Interior.
5. The values and the valor of those Continental soldiers helped to release the freedom this blessed nation now enjoys.
6. The vigilance and training of today’s soldiers keep that freedom secure.
7. America’s open market is its great strength, not its weakness.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy